Home health is an essential and life-changing service that allows patients to receive care from the comfort of their home, rather than visiting a hospital or nursing home. Home care is a beacon of light for patients who need a bit of assistance to live independently while empowering them to enjoy their daily lives.
Pallatus Home Health Services
- Personal care includes basic caregiving duties, as well as helping with tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing and mobility.
- Companion care provides support to the patient for a wide range of basic caregiving tasks such as help with errands, meal preparation, and money management.
- Health care includes having a Pallatus Home Health aide come to the home and provide any necessary medical care.
- Skilled Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Work
- Speech Therapy
We provide highly qualified Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses who offer skilled care and essential instructions based on doctor-prescribed treatments to enable patients to function independently and improve overall health and quality of life. These services include but not limited to:
- Treatment and Injections
- Supervision of medications
- Ostomies and Wounds
- Bowel/bladder training
- Catheter care
- Respiratory care
- Intravenous Infusions
- Pre’op and Post’op care
- Geriatric care and guidance
- Nutritional Guidance
- Family/Patient Health Teaching & Counseling
- Drawing of blood & Lab work
- Diabetic management (insulin therapy) & teachings
Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
Licensed professional therapists provide therapeutic, rehabilitative and functional training programs designed to help patients resume self-care, develop and restore communication, and improve their abilities to carry out activities of daily living.
Pallatus Home Health can provide you or your loved one countless benefits, including:
- Increased independence
- Ease management of ongoing medical condition
- Help avoid unnecessary hospitalization
- Aid with recovery
Pallatus Home Health services allow patients to heal and thrive from the comfort of their own home, granting peace of mind to them and their families alike. Patients feel empowered and retain a sense of their independence while receiving the attentive care they need to maintain health and safety.